Henry Resources LLC is a privately held, family owned oil & gas operating company that has been a leader in the Permian Basin for over 45 years. The Company is seeking to fill an in-house land position. Across all disciplines of the company, we have a dynamic team of highly skilled individuals who work well together.
- 7-10+ years overall experience with mixture of in-house and field background.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably PLM/EC.
- Certified Professional Landman preferred but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- ARC GIS experience is a plus
- Some due diligence/A&D experience is a plus
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
This position will be part of a small but active land department in which all members work as a team to grow the company. Some of the job responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for mineral and surface land functions, oil and gas lease administration, lease acquisition and divestiture and due diligence with respect to defined projects.
- Negotiate surface use and access agreements and damages compensation, administer damages payments and acquire surface rights.
- Initiate and supervise title work, including preparing and obtaining curative materials where appropriate.
- Preparation of leases, exploration agreements, operating agreements, assignments, curative documents and other oil and gas agreements.
- Prepare maps and plats for internal and external applications.
- Work with the drilling and operations teams to prepare projects for drilling.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability, and includes health insurance, 401K, vacation and participation. Preference given to applicants located in West Texas. Henry Resources LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send your resume’ to email@example.com