This position is to assist with ongoing land operations and acquisitions activities and strategies in the Land Department.
• Prepare, maintain and process land related electronic and hard copy files.
• Review title to check for accuracy of tract information.
• Assist in resolving account issues as needed.
• Assist in preparing contracts, agreements, correspondence and various land documents to be sent out to surface owners, royalty interest owners, industry partners, working interest owners.
• Track the review, execution and acquisition of new agreements.
• Assist with title issues and account questions related to division orders, asset sales, leasing and acquisitions.
• Prepare form transmittals, check requests, oil and gas leases, assignments, rights of way and other associated contracts.
• Copy and transmit leases, assignments, etc. to land administration group, and to partners.
• Pay off drafts for new lease purchases and check associated documentation for adequacy.
• Prepare and fax/mail proposal letters to owners on well drilling, workovers, completions, lease acquisitions, etc.
• Research and correspond to inquiries regarding invoicing errors, broker billings, etc.
• Respond to non‐operator inquiries and royalty/surface owner problems.
• Prepare plats and maps.
• Assist with database projects.
• Update records and monitor monthly lease obligations, expirations and terminations.
• Assist with owner relations’ requests accordingly.
• Prepare presentations and spreadsheets as well as providing weekly status reports.
• Review title opinions sent by title attorney. Assist with curative with direction from title attorney or landman.
• Provide analysis of land contracts and leases and calculate working and net revenue interests.
• Education and Experience:
• 3+ years recent related experience including Oil and Gas land contracts.
• Mineral and royalty acquisition related experience and other field land work experience a plus.
• Solid computer skills, including highly proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point and internet research.
• Extremely detail oriented, organized and able to multi‐task with strong communication and planning are key to this position.
• 4 year college degree preferred, but not necessary with requisite job experience.
• Intermediate to advanced verbal and written communication skills
• JOB BENEFITS:
• Competitive day rate consummate with experience. Details are available upon application.
Please send resume to email or fax listed below:
Ganador Operating, LLC
306 West Wall, Suite 1400
Midland, TX 79701
O: (432) 279-1826
F: (432) 682-8778