Website Diamondback Energy
The Land Technician assists Landmen and the Land Department with administrative duties such as the preparation of documents and tracking mailings, etc. This position will assist our team who works Viper Energy Partners land transactions.
- Prepare routine correspondence for others’ signature
- Assist Landmen in preparation of offer letters, contracts, deeds, assignments, and other applicable documents
- Prepare and submit proposal letters and mailings
- Utilize Texas Railroad Commission and Drilling Info to log well data for mineral purchase reports
- Review invoices, code to appropriate AFE and circulate for approval.
- Prepare check requests for acquisitions.
- Must demonstrate strong capabilities for relationship building and organizational skills
- Must have working knowledge of general office skills and computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- High School Diploma required, applicable degree preferred
- Authorization to work in the U.S. indefinitely
- Must pass pre-employment background screening and drug test
Diamondback Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Please apply through our website at